A couple of things to note before you order a reading:
- I’m honored that you are looking for a reading from me, and I will respect your query and affirm your experiences. When you order, I will send you an email once I’ve received payment — at most after 36 hours — to let you know when I can complete the reading. For one-card readings, my goal is to complete the reading within 24 hours of receiving the payment.
- This is a safe space. I want anyone to feel comfortable ordering a reading from me, regardless of race, sexuality, religion, gender identity, disability — especially if you feel like you don’t fit in to the cultural narrative of the English-speaking world. I seek to affirm your lived experience.
- That said, I cannot give financial, medical, or legal advice through a Tarot reading. Please consult a professional for those types of inquiries.
- I will not read for third parties: your Tarot reading is about what’s going on with YOU and in YOUR life.
- I wish I could, but I can’t read for folks under 18. Please find some resources specifically for teenagers to help you out.
- I reserve the right to refuse a reading for any reason (including my own disabilities making it hard to do anything), and if I must refuse, I will refund you as soon as possible.
Still interested? Great! Let’s go to the shop!